Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior or Mid Level
Role: Customer Service Representative
Industry: Mobile Music Apps
Company Type: Startup
Deplike is developing a mobile app that replaces complex amplifiers and effects processors of guitar players. Those equipment are very heavy, expensive and not portable but using our app, guitar players can use their mobile phones to create the same effects, everywhere anytime. We’ve reached almost one million guitar player and mostly from the US.
Deplike is seeking a Senior Manager of Product Management to join our growing team. The Senior Manager of Product Management is responsible for delivering a portfolio of customer-facing products on Deplike’s iOS and Android Apps. They will support Product Management in the development of product strategy and prioritization of the product roadmap.
You will be given the opportunity to apply your abilities to meaningful work. If you’re the type of person who says, “I have a better way to do this,” we want to hear it. Join a world-class engineering-driven company which is located ODTU Teknokent and moving to HQ to in London, where you’ll have an instant impact from day one. Deplike has an open culture and flat organization.
- Manage the team for a defined product portfolio including individual performance management as well as management of business results.
- Foster individual and team development to improve the product practice for Deplike’s Mobile Apps
- Ability develop team culture and deepen leadership experience for members of the Product Organization
- Manage the performance of direct reports and ensure the quality of the products to meet Deplike standards
- Lead development of cross-product strategy and capability roadmap
- Define business benefits feature sets, as well as to conduct product research to develop product strategy.
- Complete opportunity assessments in a quick-to-market agile environment. Including, but not limited to: synthesizing high-level business requirements, identifying required capabilities and calling out areas of uncertainty and recommending solutions
- Support cross-product prioritization
- Monitor product for all defined KPI’s to ensure best in class customer experience as part of daily responsibilities
- Monitor industry trends and identify opportunities to improve existing customer-facing products.
- Summarize and communicate business results for the product portfolio leveraging analytics & sales data, customer survey and other feedback with accountability for business results.
- Sign off on Product Quality for Feature Releases.
- Supports operational readiness tasks by performs product demos & presenting training to stakeholders
- Negotiate and resolve problems and escalate as required
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness of product methodology and product scope across teams
- Ensure the Deplike customer experience and functionality is optimized
- 2+ years experience managing teams and direct reports in Product, Customer Experience or Software delivery.
- Passion for working in a fast pace agile digital environment is a must!
- Specific experience in Mobile Apps space
- Relevant agile software development and Product Manager experience with a proven track record of delivering successful customer-facing site features and improvements.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent analytical skills with an understanding of Web Analytics, engagement KPI’s and a mature understanding of how to build business cases, measure benefits and communicate results to Sr. Leadership.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams, communicate effectively, adjust priorities based on business results, and work in a continuously changing environment to meet critical deadlines
- Highly motivated to develop teams and manage the ongoing performance of direct reports.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
If you want to apply to this position, please contact us through email@example.com