Who are we?
Deplike is developing a mobile app that replaces complex amplifiers and effects processors of guitar players. Those equipment are very heavy, expensive and not portable. Unlike them, using our app, guitar players can use their mobile phones to create the same effects, everywhere anytime. Also, we’ve reached almost one million guitar player and mostly from the US.
This position is a key member of Deplike’s Marketing team and will help raise funds for the organization, as well as engage donors and ministry members through the various digital marketing channels. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
Post-secondary degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, or an equivalent level of experience.
5-8 years of experience in a marketing-related field.
Spent at least a cumulative $100k for marketing on various digital paid advertising channels
- Digital Campaigns – Develop, implement, track and optimize in-house Digital Marketing campaigns across all Digital Marketing channels.
- Web Content & Landing Pages – Manage designated sections of the organization’s website and various landing pages/microsites, including content planning and development/coordination, content/page/site implementation, SEO, testing and optimization, reporting and analysis, etc.
- Email Marketing – Manage email marketing, including content planning and development, email implementation and scheduling, subscriber/data management, list segmentation, testing and optimization, reporting and analysis, list growth and subscriber retention, automation, etc.
- Facebook Advertising – Create, implement and manage Facebook Ads for in-house Digital Marketing campaigns, and moderate and engage with user comments/messages.
- Testing & Optimization – Plan, execute, measure and optimize Digital Marketing experiments and conversion tests to improve key metrics and optimize user experience.
- Analytics & Reporting – Measure and report performance of Digital Marketing campaigns and tactics, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Ongoing Professional Development – Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments, trends in digital marketing, and industry best practices.
- Additional job-related duties, as assigned.
Join Our Team
If you want to apply to this position, please contact us through email@example.com and submit your resume.