Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: UI-UX Designer
Industry: Mobile music apps
Company type: Startup
Deplike is seeking an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our growing team. You will work closely with developers, strategists, and project manager to solve music world problems for our users through innovative product design.
You will make a direct impact on a variety of interesting projects, drive change and improve processes. We embrace big picture thinkers who also enjoy the finer details of day-to-day activities. You will be given the opportunity to apply your abilities to meaningful work. If you’re the type of person who says, “I have a better way to do this,” we want to hear it. Join a world-class engineering-driven company which is located ODTU Teknokent and moving to HQ to in London, where you’ll have an instant impact from day one. Deplike has an open culture and flat organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Produce app flows, wireframes, and visual design deliverables on a variety of projects
- Create other artifacts to facilitate communication including presentations, UI kits, style tiles, style guides, and supporting graphics assets for developers
- Collaborate, interact, and present to clients in a confident, comfortable, and professional manner
- Communicate growth managers, and developers to solve challenging problems collaboratively
WHO YOU ARE:
- A perceptive, patient, and hardworking self-starter who loves working on collaborative delivery teams.
- A positive team player who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A lifelong learner who craves constructive feedback
- A meticulous visual designer who thinks in systems and patterns and is proficient with modern design and wireframing tools
- Sensitive to long-term project goals and business objectives
- Considerate of budgets, timelines, deadlines, and external constraints
- 3 + years working as a UI/UX designer at an agency, product, or other parallel experience.
- Process Knowledge – Proven experience with iterative design and creative processes for both application/product and website design
- UX Design – Proven ability to think critically and solve business problems in new and creative ways using information architecture, wireframing, usability best practices, and prototyping.
- UI Design – Proven experience creating an industry-leading visual design by utilizing style guides, UI kits, and screen comps for websites, mobile applications, and interactive products.
NICE TO HAVES
- Content Strategy – Experience planning approach to content for website or product development, crafting voice & tone and determining content structure & usage
- Development Familiarity – Be aware of emerging technologies and have a basic understanding of how designs are implemented and integrated into digital products
- New & Emerging Technologies – Familiarity with emerging technologies like AI, AR, VR, IoT, and Voice is a huge plus