Hi there! We’re Deplike. Deplike is a mobile app that replaces complex amplifiers and effect processors of guitar players. Those equipment are very heavy, expensive and not portable but using our app, guitar players can use their mobile phones to create the same effects, everywhere anytime. We’ve reached almost one million guitar player from all around to world.
Are you a pro at working with clients to drive mobile engagement and retention? Are you obsessive about iterative, low-cost experimentation? Do you have a no-ego approach to feedback from both teammates and cold, hard data? Deplike is looking for a Mobile Marketing Manager to join our growing team. You will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing mobile marketing strategies for our clients with the goal of driving breakthrough results. If you’d love doing all of this while working in a creative environment with great people, we want to talk to you!
- Creating and executing strategic roadmaps for clients thru digital marketing campaigns that increase funnel conversion, encourage user loyalty, and decrease churn.
- Managing digital marketing & paid media marketplaces including SEM/SEO, display, and paid social, including emerging networks like Criteo, Grow Mobile, Jampp, Beintoo and Remerge.
- Making recommendations both internally and to the client around tool sets, platforms, and marketplaces.
- Implementing CRM tools that integrate with client data sets and drive content and timing/frequency of messaging by audience segment.
- Creating and optimizing marketing campaigns within applications including in-app messaging and push notifications to increase in-app behaviour within the user lifecycle.
- Building novel A/B tests that move the needle. You’ll implement, track, and report your findings with considerations on a copy, images, audience segmentation, ad placements, bids/budgets etc..
- Produce and present meaningful reports to senior client executives that lead to insights & solutions.
- Building a support team and relationships throughout Deplike to execute on your goals.
Is this you?
- Insightful – you see the story in data, you understand the what and the why. You use analytics tools to improve clients’ marketing campaigns to increase app usage.
- Deep experience with mobile and/or digital marketing.
- Expertise with keyword and bid research.
- Experience with analytics packages such as Google and Adobe suite.
- Passionate about apps, mobile, and new technology.
- Driven by curiosity and you keep up with the latest trends and best practices in digital, focusing on how they can help improve your work.
- Take pride in your work and take responsibility and commitments seriously.
- Enjoy collaborating and communicating, treating others with consideration and respect.
- Celebrate differences and thrive in an environment where everybody’s unique contributions are welcome.
- You enjoy text ad copywriting & creating modern social ads.
- You’ve worked as a professional in a digital agency. We’d love to check out a project you’re proud of to start our conversation.
Join Our Team
If you want to apply to this position, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume.