- Develop and execute the marketing plan for the international musical instrument and audio market.
- Drive all kinds of initiatives, including campaigns, webinars, local events, PR, content marketing, etc.
- Adapt and/or create local content for regional markets.
- Plan, manage and drive attendance at regional marketing events.
- Play an active role in relevant communities and amongst interested influencers.
- Work with product development team to coordinate product launches.
- Bring in your own ideas and drive your own initiatives.
- Measure everything you do and report on the performance of your campaigns.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong understanding of the audio and music industries.
- Familiarity with contemporary and mainstream music scenes across a wide range of genres.
- Proficiency in English.
- A degree in general business, marketing, or a related field.
- Relevant digital marketing experience, ideally in a related field before.
- Relevant experience in SEO / SEA.
- Being goal and result oriented (a pragmatic “doer”).
- Being creative and brand-focused.
- Affinity for the music performers, recording artists, and producers.
- Being a musician and/or a music producer is a plus!
- Being a part of an adventure where the sky’s the limit!
- Being a part of the international audio/music instrument industry and community.
- Traveling, meeting professionals and musicians, and participating in events.
- Learning and growing with the company.
- Being creative, and getting things done.
Join Our Team
If you want to apply to this position, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume.