Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: iOS Developer
Industry: Mobile music apps
Company type: Startup
Are you interested in working for a dynamic fast growing company?
Deplike is developing a mobile app that replaces complex amplifiers and effects processors of guitar players. Those equipment are very heavy, expensive and not portable. Unlike them, using our app, guitar players can use their mobile phones to create the same effects, everywhere anytime. Also, we’ve reached almost one million guitar player and mostly from the US.
Deplike is seeking for an iOS developer to join our growing team. Means, you will work closely with our developers, strategists, and project manager to solve music world problems for our users through innovative product design.
You will also participate to our new project where we will be working on a new social app to improve our position in the global music industry. You may join this promising new product from its roots and become a member of its core team!
You will make a direct impact on a variety of interesting projects, drive change and improve processes. We embrace big picture thinkers who also enjoy the finer details of day-to-day activities. You will be given the opportunity to apply your abilities to meaningful work. If you’re the type of person who says: “I have a better way to do this”, then we want to hear it. Join a world-class engineering-driven company which is located ODTU Teknokent and moving its to HQ to in London. So, you’ll have an instant impact from day one. Deplike has an open culture and flat organization.
Who you are:
- A perceptive, patient, and hardworking self-starter who loves working on collaborative delivery teams.
- A positive team player who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A lifelong learner who craves constructive feedback.
- Sensitive to long-term project goals and business objectives.
- Considerate of budgets, timelines, deadlines, and external constraints.
We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile music applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and innovation
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Exquisite perception of music
Join Our Team
If you want to apply to this position, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume.