Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: C++ Developer
Industry: Mobile music apps
Development location: ODTU Technopolis
Are you interested in working for a dynamic fast growing company?
Deplike is developing a mobile app that replaces complex amplifiers and effects processors of guitar players. Those equipment are very heavy, expensive and not portable but using our app, guitar players can use their mobile phones to create the same effects, everywhere anytime. We’ve reached almost one million guitar player and mostly from the US.
Deplike is seeking an experienced C++ Engineer to join our growing team. You will work closely with developers, strategists, and project manager to solve music world problems for our users through innovative product design.
You will make a direct impact on a variety of interesting projects, drive change and improve processes. We embrace big picture thinkers who also enjoy the finer details of day-to-day activities. You will be given the opportunity to apply your abilities to meaningful work. If you’re the type of person who says, “I have a better way to do this,” we want to hear it. Join a world-class engineering-driven company which is located ODTU Teknokent and London, where you’ll have an instant impact from day one. Deplike has an open culture and flat organization.
We are looking for a C++ developer responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to native mobile applications and embedded systems. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Familiarity with Signal Processing principles
- Strong proficiency in C++, with a fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
- Familiarity with templating in C++
- Knowledge of the latest C++ standard is appreciated
- Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Familiarity with language tools, such as Valgrind
- Knowledge of component data sheets and specifications
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Join Our Team
If you want to apply to this position, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume.