Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Backend Engineer
Industry: Mobile music apps
Company type: Startup
Are you interested in working for a dynamic fast growing company?
Deplike is developing a mobile app that replaces complex amplifiers and effects processors of guitar players. Those equipment are very heavy, expensive and not portable. Unlike them, using our app, guitar players can use their mobile phones to create the same effects, everywhere anytime. Also, we’ve reached almost one million guitar player and mostly from the US.
Deplike is seeking an experienced Backend Engineer to join our growing team. Means, you will work closely with developers, strategists, and project manager to solve music world problems for our users through innovative product design.
You will make a direct impact on a variety of interesting projects, drive change and improve processes. We embrace big picture thinkers who also enjoy the finer details of day-to-day activities. You will be given the opportunity to apply your abilities to meaningful work. If you’re the type of person who says: “I have a better way to do this”, then we want to hear it. Join a world-class engineering-driven company which is located ODTU Teknokent and moving its to HQ to in London. So, you’ll have an instant impact from day one. Deplike has an open culture and flat organization.
Who you are:
- A perceptive, patient, and hardworking self-starter who loves working on collaborative delivery teams.
- A positive team player who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A lifelong learner who craves constructive feedback.
- Sensitive to long-term project goals and business objectives.
- Considerate of budgets, timelines, deadlines, and external constraints.
- Continuously develop and expand APIs for the platform.
- Architect a scalable backend with high-concurrency, low-latency, and multi-threaded to support our products.
- Collaborate with other Engineers on code reviews, infrastructure, and process enhancements.
- Take the existing product and work with team members to redesign/refactor/develop the product.
- 3+ years of application development with Python, Java, Erlang, Go etc.
- Strong experience in database management.
- Industry experience at a large-scale internet service.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related engineering field.
- Backend architecture experience.
- Knowledge and experience building mobile applications.
- Experience building on cloud platforms such as AWS.
- Go-Get’er attitude and a team player mentality.
Join Our Team
If you want to apply to this position, please contact us through email@example.com and submit your resume