We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to work with at our office at METU Technopark, Ankara.
We need people who think on their feet with one ultimate goal in mind: pushing the boundaries as far as possible.
What we do:
We are building a rockstar of an app, which enables guitarists to play their favorite music in its original tone without spending tons of money to buy physical equipment. We also offer them a platform to make their own preset tones and share it with their friends. Basically, we are revolutionizing the whole guitar industry.
Well.. As we said, we are building a rockstar of an app.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Manage large amounts of Video Calls,
- Generate sales leads,
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction,
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication,
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tool,
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution,
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts,
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Challenging problems to solve in the creative industry,
- Teamwork and agility, with creativity occurring right next to you,
- KPI based promotion packages and an opportunity to grow like not-happening-elsewhere,
- Hands-on communication with people, who loves what we make,
- A diverse, multinational and LGBT-friendly working environment with open-minded and wonderful people.
- Strong video contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Your best self inside the company,
- You to be data-driven and analytical when it comes to understanding “what people want”,
- You to have prior knowledge about customer-driven products,
- Respectful and fluent communication in English, both in writing and speaking,
- At least 2 years of experience in Sales.
What you should do:
Apply via email@example.com attaching your CV and 2-3 sentences about the reason you’re applying to Deplike.