Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior or Mid Level
Role: Customer Service Representative
Industry: Mobile music apps
Company Type: Startup
Deplike is developing a mobile app that replaces complex amplifiers and effects processors of guitar players. Those equipment are very heavy, expensive and not portable but using our app, guitar players can use their mobile phones to create the same effects, everywhere anytime. We’ve reached almost one million guitar player and mostly from the US.
Deplike is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our growing team.
You will work closely with the marketing team. You will be responsible for daily interactions with our customers, carrying out processing activities and providing detailed information in response to inquiries and requests about products and services. A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
You will be given the opportunity to apply your abilities to meaningful work. If you’re the type of person who says, “I have a better way to do this,” we want to hear it. Join a world-class engineering-driven company which is located ODTU Teknokent and moving to HQ to in London, where you’ll have an instant impact from day one. Deplike has an open culture and flat organization.
- Manage large amounts of Video Calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tool
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong video contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
If you want to apply to this position, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org