Job Type: Full Time (Hybrid)
Experience Level: Fresh Starter – Mid Level
Role: Office Administrator
Industry: Creative Industry
Company Type: Start-Up
What is Deplike all about?
We are a team of developers, musicians, educators, and music enthusiasts from different backgrounds all passionate about music and committed to making music accessible for all. We aim to democratize music by addressing key challenges in sonic technologies. We are developing innovative solutions to overcome the barriers limiting diversity, inclusivity, and equitable access to music.
Join us and be part of a highly-skilled vibrant team in a future unicorn.
We are looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join our team. You will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including managing emails, scheduling appointments and planning meetings, making basic bookkeeping activities, updating the accounting system, monitoring office expenditures and handling all office contracts (rent, service etc.).
For this position, you should be able to use your organizational skills to manage your office space and your time, as you will collaborate with clients and colleagues in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to support our senior managers and ensure our day-to-day office operations run smoothly.
What you’ll do?
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency,
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems,
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.),
- Manage office general and administrative budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting,
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.),
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time,
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system,
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders,
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary,
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires,
- Organize office operations and procedures,
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
We are excited about you because
- Passionate, interested and knowledgeable on mentioned responsibilities or proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role,
- A perceptive, patient, and hardworking self-starter who loves working on collaborative and agile delivery teams,
- A positive team player who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment,
- A lifelong learner who craves for constructive feedback and positive input,
- Sensitive to long-term project goals and business objectives,
- Have an excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Considerate of budgets, timelines, deadlines, and external constraints,
Nice to have
- Comfortable with all musical genres and content; interested in music and/or musical instruments,
- Have a driving license,
- Ankara based,
If you are interested, please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV, and a brief explanation (2-3 sentences) on what motivates you to apply to this position.