What you’ll do
- As a senior member of the team, you will be working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment, which requires close collaboration with product managers, UX designers, and engineers to identify new opportunities and develop customer-centric solutions.
- You will be actively involving every stage of the software development cycle, such as designing, coding, reviewing, and test writing.
- You will relentlessly pay technical debt and refactor existing systems and components to make them more robust, scalable, and maintainable.
- You will be using best software development practices and processes, and willing to spread your knowledge and experience to the team by mentoring jr. engineers.
- You will be quickly creating and iterating on prototypes showcasing new designs and interaction patterns.
- You will be ensuring the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- You will identify process and application bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- You will bring meaningful contributions to our product and the entire team
- You will be part of the hiring process for future colleagues
We are excited about you because
- Have 4+ years of professional software development experience with Unity 3D
- Have a deep sense of quality, and sharp engineering skills with strong CS fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Have strong 3D math skills
- Have strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Have experience working with game assets (audio, animations, meshes, materials, etc)
- Have experience profiling and optimizing the game and render performance (GPU and CPU)
- Have experience working on a physics-based game project, source control systems such as Git in a multi-developer team environment.
- Understand UX design process and experience working with UX design team and/or development team
- Are creative and not afraid to step outside of your comfort zone.
- Are team-oriented, friendly, reliable, humble, receptive to feedback, and you gain satisfaction from helping others.
Nice to have
- Experience with 3D design tools such as 3ds Max, Maya, etc.
- Experience with 3D humanoid rigging
- Playing a musical instrument or singing
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and 2-3 sentences about the reason you’re applying to Deplike.