Deplike is looking for Senior and Junior C++ Developers to work on an Audio I/O development project. We need people who think on their feet with one ultimate goal in mind: pushing the boundaries as far as possible.
- Challenging problems to solve in creative industry
- Teamwork and agility, with creativity occurring right next to you
- An opportunity to improve like not-happening-elsewhere
- Hands-on communication with people, who loves what we make
- A diverse, multinational and LGBT-friendly working environment with open-minded and wonderful people
- Sweat, hard work, effort to learn and effort to produce,
- Your best self inside the company
- Respectful and fluent communication in English
- At least 2 years of experience in software development with C++
- You to have a prior knowledge in object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Preferrably, you to have an interest in Audio I/O programming and Digital Signal Processing
- You to have an understanding of robust and test-driven development
What we do:
We are building a rockstar of an app, which enables guitarists to play their favorite music in its original tone without spending tons of money to buy physical equipments. Also, we offer them a platform to make their own preset tones and share it with their friends. Basically, we are revolutionizing the whole guitar industry.
As we said, we are building a rockstar of an app 🤟
What you should do:
Apply via email@example.com attaching your CV and 2-3 sentences about the reason you’re applying to Deplike.