Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior or Mid Level
Role: Customer Service Representative
Industry: Mobile Music Apps
Company Type: Startup
Who are we?
Deplike is the first digital substitute of analog equipment to offer high-quality audio and real-time audio processing with absolute mobility. By replacing the complex, expensive and tedious sound processing analog equipment, Deplike will facilitate the access to high-quality digital music production by reducing its costs and improving mobility and simplicity.
Deplike Team developed the only audio engine in the world that allows USB guitar connections with an Android device and released an app (on both Google Play and Apple stores) carrying this unique engine, with an easy user interface and well-thought user experience designed to satisfy the expectations of a modern guitarist. This engine makes it possible for our users to have no delay in their playing experience and let them reach by far the best audio quality in the market. Plus, we added social elements where they can create and share their unique guitar tones inside a community of over 1.000.000 downloads.
You will make a direct impact on a variety of interesting projects, drive change and improve processes. We embrace big picture thinkers who also enjoy the finer details of day-to-day activities. You will be given the opportunity to apply your abilities to meaningful work. If you’re the type of person who says, “I have a better way to do this,” we want to hear it. Join a world-class engineering-driven company which is located ODTU Teknokent and moved the company’s HQ to the UK.
- Oversee all operations, activities, and budgets both for Turkey and the UK.
- Lead fundraising efforts when needed
- Review and improve applied standards and practices
- Prepare and monitor program calendar
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations for each program
- Prepare reports on the programs’ status or problems
- Recommend improvements and present ideas for new programs
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process map to document needs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Proven working experience in Business Development
- 3+ years of experience in the related field.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Take pride in your work and take responsibility and commitments seriously.
- Celebrate differences and thrive in an environment where everybody’s unique contributions are welcome.
If you want to apply to this position, please contact us through email@example.com