We are looking for a Business Development Specialist to work with at our office at METU Technopark, Ankara.
We need people who think on their feet with one ultimate goal in mind: pushing the boundaries as far as possible.
What we do:
We are building a rockstar of an app, which enables guitarists to play their favorite music in its original tone without spending tons of money to buy physical equipment. Basically, we are revolutionizing and democratizing the whole guitar industry.
This is an extremely fast-paced role in high growth startup for who has a get-things-done, entrepreneurial, and people-oriented attitude.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Work closely with the team to develop sales opportunities, manage customer interactions, communications, trials, etc
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Manage highly confidential and sensitive information with total discretion
- Challenging problems to solve in the creative industry
- Teamwork and agility, with creativity occurring right next to you
- An opportunity to improve like not-happening-elsewhere
- Hands-on communication with people, who loves what we make
- A diverse, multinational and LGBT-friendly working environment with open-minded and wonderful people
- Your best self inside the company
- You to take on new challenges and have eager to do self-study to get ahead.
- You to be data-driven and analytical when it comes to understanding “what people want”,
- You to be a problem solver, have a strategic thinking attitude about what needs to be done,
- You to have prior knowledge about customer-driven products,
- Respectful and fluent communication in English, both in writing and speaking,
- At least 2 years of experience in Business Development.
What you should do:
Apply via email@example.com attaching your CV and 2-3 sentences about the reason you’re applying to Deplike.