We are looking for a Business Development Specialist to work with at our office at METU Technopark, Ankara.
We need people who think on their feet with one ultimate goal in mind: pushing the boundaries as far as possible.
What we do:
We are building a rockstar of an app, which enables guitarists to play their favorite music in its original tone without spending tons of money to buy physical equipment. Basically, we are revolutionizing and democratizing the whole guitar industry.
This is an extremely fast-paced role in high growth startup for who has a get-things-done, entrepreneurial, and people-oriented attitude.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Coordinating and writing of Research and Innovation proposals for the EU (H2020), the UK Government supported funds (Innovate UK) or other programs mainly in the creative industry but not only.
- Managing Deplike’s participation in several EU projects. This participation includes tasks such as: Supporting project management activities, Helping the team in better exploiting the results of the project, Communication and Dissemination activities to promote the project
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Work closely with the team to develop sales opportunities, manage customer interactions, communications, trials, etc
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Manage highly confidential and sensitive information with total discretion
- Challenging problems to solve in the creative industry
- Teamwork and agility, with creativity occurring right next to you
- An opportunity to improve like not-happening-elsewhere
- Hands-on communication with people, who loves what we make
- A diverse, multinational and LGBT-friendly working environment with open-minded and wonderful people
- Experience and knowledge of EU research funding mechanisms including policy, commercial, financial and sector-based aspects
- Leadership, creative thinking, willingness to work in a team, communication, and organizational skills
- Responsibility, flexibility, ability to work under time pressure as well as both in the team and independently
- You to be a problem solver, have a strategic thinking attitude about what needs to be done
- You to take on new challenges and have eager to do self-study to get ahead
- Respectful and fluent communication in English, both in writing and speaking
- At least 2 years of experience in Business Development
Preferably but not compulsory,
- Experience and understanding of research-intensive environments.
- Familiarity with some of the areas of Research and Development activities of the company.
- Experience with other nationally or regionally-funded programs as well as B2B projects.
- Affinity for the music performers, recording artists, and producers.
- Being a musician and/or a music producer is a plus!
What you should do:
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and 2-3 sentences about the reason you’re applying to Deplike.