Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior or Mid Level
Role: Business Development Specialist
Industry: Mobile Music Apps
Company Type: Startup
This is an extremely fast-paced role in high growth startup for who has a get-things-done, entrepreneurial, and people-oriented attitude.
You enjoy working with different personalities and prioritize a multitude of competing demands with ease. No task is too small or too big for you to take on. You can be fully trusted in managing projects and extremely sensitive information. You’ll report and support to the CEO and other executives.
In this position, candidates should expect to spend most of their time in a comfortable, indoor office environment. Much of the candidate’s time will be spent behind a computer and on the phone. The workweek often extends past 40 hours, Monday through Friday, sometimes including evenings.
What You’ll Do
- Manage highly confidential and sensitive information with total discretion
- Anticipate the team’s requests and any potential issues before they snowball, and take action to remedy it
- Assist in preparing for presentations, reports, and meetings
- Adaptability to support additional requests as business needs grow.
What You’ll Need / Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- You’re extremely trustworthy
- You can go with the flow and adjust on the fly when chaotic and changing requests come your way
- You enjoy speeding through the day with non-stop tactical requests.
- You have stellar verbal and written communication skills.
- You have the capacity to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- You’re a problem solver, you think strategically about what needs to be done, and you do it.
- You enjoy taking on new challenges and are eager to do self-study to get ahead.
- Is able to close deals and achieve goals.
- Is detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Is an extremely flexible and adaptable self-starter
What you should do:
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and 2-3 sentences about the reason you’re applying to Deplike.