I previously purchased Deplike but I can’t use it now.
- just purchased Deplike but premium features aren’t unlocked?
- purchased Deplike before but your premium items disappeared?
- changed your phone and your premium subscription is interrupted?
- want refund?
- If your premium items got deactivated
- If you switched to a new phone or tablet
- Or if you want to use Deplike on multiple devices.
All you have to do is to follow these steps:
- Make sure you downloaded Deplike with the same Google Play / iTunes account you purchased it. If you didn’t, delete Deplike and re-download it with the account that you previously purchased Deplike with.
- Open the Deplike app
- Go to the “Settings”
- Tap on “Restore Purchases”
Using Deplike on multiple devices or accounts
You can use Deplike on multiple devices with a single premium subscription as long as those devices use the same Google Play or iTunes account to download Deplike (Remember to use “Restore Purchases” after the download). Your premium subscriptions and in-app purchases are integrated to your Google Play or App Store accounts. You can benefit them on any device as long as you use the same account. However, it is unavailable to use the same premium subscription on different accounts.
(Warning: Your Facebook / Google / Twitter accounts that you logged in Deplike with are not integrated with your premium subscriptions or in-app purchases)
Using Deplike on both iOS and Android (Cross-Platform)
Deplike on Android and Deplike on iOS are two different products with different features and different prices. Therefore there is no cross-platform support for your subscriptions.
How to cancel my subscription?
You can simply use the following guides to cancel your subscription in Deplike:
How to get a refund from Deplike?
Deplike do not receive direct payments from its users. The users pay to the Google Play or App Store and the stores pay Deplike later. Therefore, early refund processes are handled by the support centers of the stores.
Later, you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us that you demand a refund. We will get back to you within a business day.