Deplike Guitar FX and Amps Mobile App for Android & iOS
3 advantages only Deplike Guitar FX app can offer on mobile devices
Deplike offers 20 fx pedals and 15 amp and cabinet models. You can be assured of the versatility this app can offer. These pedals, amps and cabinets are modeled from the popular original analog hardware counterparts that are used by many guitarists.
1. Preset System
Deplike provides a hub of user presets, generated by users. These presets are available for the use of everyone who wants to dial in ready-made guitar processor chains. Presets are classified by users with tags that represent style, genre, artist/song names and other details. In conclusion, you can carry thousands of guitar tones in your pocket.
For instance, can basically type Metallica in the search bar. Then, you will be presented with hundreds of Metallica guitar tones made by the community of users. You can save them to your profile and use at your convenience.
Search option for bands, genres and songs is available for users who want to save the effort of making their own presets.
You can create your rig according to your taste. You can even match a power amplifier with a cabinet of a different type/model.
2. Provides the same quality on both iOS and Android devices
Deplike also solved the latency issue, especially in Android, by being the only application with USB interface support. Because, it has its own USB driver. Therefore, it can give your input signal straight into your output device, without any delay, it’s instant and real-time.
3. All-included purchase model
No bundles or packs. All items are unlocked for a reasonable lump-sum price with lifetime subscription or periodical (annual/monthly) subscription. Moreover, there are free amps and pedals that are open for trial use.
You can connect your mobile device to your guitar using either a USB or analog interface. For instance, iRigs, Behringer UCG 102, TC Helicon Go Guitars, Apogee Jam, BandLab Analog/Digital Links are favorable to be used with Deplike.
Items available in the app
15 Popular Amp & Cabinet Models
21 Guitar Effects Pedals
- Compatible with iOS and Android.
- Includes bass amps
- No latency – it is able to work around the Android’s inherent issues with audio latency and quality – Prices are affordable. For monthly, annual and lifetime subscription plans.
- Sound quality is outstanding
- Easy to use, no advanced knowledge required. Knobs and faders are straightforward. Therefore, it saves you the effort of building a chain with the right order and cables. It automatically adds items to the chain in the proper order.
- Option to use presets made by other users.
- Covers all of the basic needs of a guitar player upon subscribing (overdrive, distortion, fuzz, eq, delay effects and
amps + cabinets)
- Has more to offer than the basic effects. For instance, chorus, flanger, tape delay, pitch shifter, octave shifter etc.
- Offers a number of clean and crunchy amp types.
- Offers versatility without frustrating the user by dictating unmanageable number of instructions or steps required.
- Has a simple yet elegant UI. No eye candy for useless items.
- Can be integrated to Garageband and Audiobus on iOS devices. Similarly, has IAA (Inter-App Audio) support on iOS.
- Doesn’t burn the CPU.